Tags
Tab Item Content
Join Us!
Archives Meta
China orders 200,00...

Notifications
Clear all

China orders 200,000 body bags from Taiwan; Panic-buying erupts across China amid CCP virus pandemi

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
josh avatar
Registered
Topic starter
(@zexsypmp23)

China orders 200,000 body bags from Taiwan; Panic-buying erupts across China amid CCP virus pandemic

https://www.youtube.com/

As many countries question China's official numbers, China is ordering hundreds of thousands of body bags from Taiwan. In some cities in China, people are stocking up on food and other necessities. We look at what's driving people to line up at the supermarkets. In Wuhan, a family of the deceased got harassed by the police after creating a group chat on the Chinese social media.
A Hubei resident is stuck in a dire situation after coming to Wuhan. His wife told us how in just one night, things took a turn for the worse.
In the US, New York sees the highest increase of virus deaths in a day. The virus has claimed more lives in the state than 9/11. NTD refers to the novel coronavirus, which causes the disease COVID-19, as the CCP virus because the Chinese Communist Party's coverup and mismanagement allowed the virus to spread throughout China and create a global pandemic.

3 Replies
saltech
(@saltech)
Trusted Member

Take this with a grain of salt. The source is a Falun Gong owned media. Falun Gong has been very active as of late in dissing China through multiple Youtube channels. There is a lot to blame on China for this of course, but disinformation against it by certain opposition groups should also be considered carefully.

2 Replies
josh avatar
Registered
(@zexsypmp23)

@saltech

this true or not? have the Korean government media confirm this?

saltech
(@saltech)

Trusted Member

@rambo

I don't exactly remember. I think I've seen a few articles, but it certainly wasn't widely reported.