4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
josh avatar
Registered
Topic starter
(@zexsypmp23)

In an interview, Doug Casey comments:

I’ve said for years that China is in the process of taking over Africa. In fact, that was a subtheme in my first novel Speculator, about the gold mining industry and bush war in Africa. Some years ago, a Chinese high government official said that their plan was to move 300 million people from China to Africa. That’s an incredible number of people; the Chinese think big. But it wasn’t really picked up anywhere in the press. Over the years, every time I go back to Africa I see more Chinese, and when they’re working on an industrial or a mining project, they’re all dressed in the same color jumpsuits. Almost like the Chinese in Goldfinger, if you remember.
From a long-term point of view, China is taking over Africa. It’s a very intelligent plan, and an unspoken part of their “One Belt, One Road” program. They loan money to some backward African government to build a port, railroad, and airport, or what have you. The Africans can almost never pay those loans back, so the Chinese – as part of the deal – take over the facility and staff it with their own people. This is actually going on today. If the African leaders don’t like it – unlikely since they’ve pocketed millions under the table for facilitating the deal – they will likely find their lives are in danger. If that doesn’t work, the country may have a visit from the Red Army.
I suspect that this facial recognition thing in Zimbabwe is just part of a much bigger plan that relates to the social credit system that is instituted in China now.
Interesting.
This may indeed be the plan but a lot can go wrong when attempting to take over an entire continent--and I hope something goes terribly wrong for the plan.

http://www.farmingportal.co.za/index.php/farming-news/africa-world/3667-china-plans-to-put-300-million-chinese-people-in-africa?fbclid=IwAR0MOGXCtSbPp7ByjI_oMgM9Fays-EkUwJSwYxqUmfVY-vS35IJDQ03pRok

3 Replies
jason
(@jason)
Prominent Member

Lmao

I think thw Chinese are doing that in Canada and Australia already.

Flower Girl
(@flower-girl)

Your Source isn't credible.

1 Reply
ASIANS 4 BLACK LIVES MATTER 黑人的命也是命 avatar
(@naval)

Famed Member

@flowergirl

actually, it's a legit claim by africans