12 Users
27 Reactions
2.5 M Views
Prau123 avatar
Topic starter
(@prau123)
Famed Member

Finding Ancient Rock Art And Ruins In The Desert

A friend shared an image with me of a panel of petroglyphs on a boulder that I believed depicted polydactyl figures, or figures that have six fingers, and I had to get out in the desert and have a look for myself! Once I found there boulder I'm pretty certain at least one of the figures is definitely depicted as having six fingers! Once again this is another representation of some type of polydactyl reverence if not deification. Is there more to this than just having six finger or toes? Did a grand adventure or battle occur thousands of years ago that birthed this type of reverence that seemingly encompasses the prehistoric Americas? At this point, it would seem that if an individual had the polydactyl condition then they more than likely lived an elevated status. Very interesting indeed! Wanting to continue to explore, I crawled around the cliffs for bit looking for more rock art and then decided to head to a land feature I thought might have ruins and sure enough, the entire top of this hill was covered in pit houses! What an awesome day exploring in the desert that left me lots of things to contemplate!

Video

Prau123 avatar
Topic starter
(@prau123)
Famed Member

Found Undocumented, Unregistered Temple in Peru 

Video

Prau123 avatar
Topic starter
(@prau123)
Famed Member

I Discovered a Lost World on Google Earth

Ancient pictographs and ruins are shown at 2:56

Scroll to 7:29, the narrator mentions that the lake contained massive multi story rooms upon entering Glen Canyon. The lake also contained carved walls and mounds.

Incredible Native ruins and traces of their history are underneath the water as mentioned in 8:58

Pictures before the dam was built are shown at 12:18

Video

Prau123 avatar
Topic starter
(@prau123)
Famed Member

Google Earth Led Us to Something Unexpected

Video

Prau123 avatar
Topic starter
(@prau123)
Famed Member