Clear all

hate crimes against Asians surged 361% in 2021

20 Posts
10 Users
2 Likes
Wei nihao
(@wei-nihao)
Honorable Member

the democratic party is screwed, if they cannot end the victimization of Asian people. 

8 Replies
ASIANS 4 BLACK LIVES MATTER 黑人的命也是命 avatar
(@naval)

Famed Member

@wei-nihao the democratic party has turned its back on the east Asian community because the east Asian community was silent when blacks, Latinos & Muslims were struggling with systemic racism.

ronnie avatar
(@rr)

Prominent Member

@naval The Asian block includes Chinese, Indians, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, Pacific Islanders, Hawaiians, and Filipinos under one banner which is wrong because each group has a different interest.

ronnie avatar
(@rr)

Prominent Member

@wei-nihao Texas a red republican state ranks 4th in the anti-Asian incidents. Given the small Asian population size in texas compared to New York, San Francisco, I would conclude red states are more hostile towards anyone that appears East Asian. 

Texas ranks 4th in anti-Asian incidents; how to stop the hate | wfaa.com

athena
(@athena)

Noble Member

@rr wrong. Texas ranked third in Asian population, behind California and New York

ronnie avatar
(@rr)

Prominent Member

@athena oh yeah, must be the Google, Amazon moving to Texas that brought Asians including Indians to Texas.

athena
(@athena)

Noble Member

@rr I don't know about that. I know outside of California, I think TX has the largest number of Viet immigrants.

ASIANS 4 BLACK LIVES MATTER 黑人的命也是命 avatar
(@naval)

Famed Member

@athena most of the mass shootings are from the south because of lax gun laws

athena
(@athena)

Noble Member

@naval you can go and count the episodes of mass shooting and the states in which they occur. The data dated back to 2012.

https://graphics.reuters.com/USA-GUNS/MASS-SHOOTING/nmovardgrpa/

Page 2 / 2